A set of apartment buildings and other structures tethered together by cables.
The buildings are slowly breaking down and there are now more broken cables than functional ones.
- Most residents are elderly. Some are eager for news from Satyrine.
- There are many thoughtforms, but they seem more lively than the thoughtforms in Satyrine.
- An elderbrin riding a large seahorse ferries people between buildings for a small fee of food.
- Includes a cafe, a community ballroom, and a small amusement park.
- A merry-go-round with automobiles instead of cars; rotates all day every day except Tuesdays
- A hotel that is no longer inhabited (haunted by a sentient spell)
- Quest: The local brewery is drifting away due to its cables snapping a few days prior. The elderly residents are incapable of the labor or magic needed to reattach it.
- Social: Something has been interfering with the Noösphere recently, and the local communications have been cut off from the outside. This isn’t too much of a problem, but some of the locals want news of what’s going on in Satyrine.
- Combat: Invaded by hostile wild entities of the Blue.
75% pleasant, 25% windy, 10% mundanely rainy, 5% raining soft objects such as unicorn plushies and cotton candy.Related Suns
Written by Masana Pawlan