Creature type: Individual
Injuries: 1, Wounds: 1, Anguish: 1
Traits: Cheeky. Demanding.
A talking sunflower that only speaks in flower-related puns. It was created by Tora Ruud as one of her many magical sunflowers.
Some puns it has been known to use:
- What does a flower therapist ask her patients? Are you feeling bouquet?
- Why didn’t the flower get a second date? He was garden variety.
- How do you know flowers are capable of kissing? They have tulips.
- Hey bud, how’s it growing?
- You look like a pretty lady. Why don’t you plant one on me? Why don’t we put our tulips together?
- Lady. Get clover it.
- I’ll be the hit of the party! I was MC Hammer’s cactus once… Doo, doo, doo, do…do, do…Can’t touch this.
- Well, you really rose to the occasion.
- I hope thistle cheer you up!
- You barely managed to nip that in the bud. I’m rooting for you.
- Where is this party? I hope they serve a nice rosé.
- Hurry lady! We’re gonna be late! Put the petal to the metal!
Written by David Harris